Submit a Guest Post Idea
Do you have an article idea you think our readers would like? Let us know! We usually cover marketing, sales, customer service, and other business topics. Read more about how to submit a guest post idea for our site.
What we’re looking for
- Expertise: You don’t have to be famous or a known writer, but you should have good knowledge about the subject you’re writing about.
- Useful: Our readers come to us for trusted information they can learn from and apply straight to their business. If you can offer something that can be applied in real situations, this will help make your post a success.
- Originality: Once you have some topics in mind, search through our site and see if it’s already been covered. If you’re writing about a common topic, how can you advance the idea and give it a fresh approach?
- Length: At least 1,000 words
- Images: We try to steer away from free stock images, and prefer to use infographs or useful examples (yes, even screenshots work) with links to the appropriate source.
- Links: All statistics should have links to the original source. We include no more than two backlinks to your site.
- Author bio and image: Tell us who you are. (This is also a good place to include a link to your website.)
Fill out our Guest Post Submission form below and we’ll be in touch.
If you’d also like to also contribute your expertise to our roundup articles, check out our list of open surveys.